About GCS.uno Server¶
GCS.uno Server is a web-based Ground Control System application for remote control (BVLOS) of autonomous air and ground vehicles.
It supports DJI drones and MAVLink-based drones such as Ardupilot, PX4 and others.
- Live remote control using keyboard, onscreen joystick or regular gamepads
- Live video streaming
- Mission planner
- Autonomous mission flights
- Scheduled or event-triggered flights
- Dataflash logs analyzer
- External viewers without or limited control capabilities
- Connect with any desktop ground control app (QGroundControl, Mission Planner) simultaneously
- 3rd party services integration
GCS.uno Server communicates with Ardupilot and PX4 autopilot boards using raw MAVLink protocol (both V.1 and V.2 with automatic detection).
MAVLink autopilots can be connected to GCS.uno Server in various ways.
Check Connect MAVLink drones for more info.
Follow installation guide to setup your system.
Under the hood¶
GCS.uno Server runs in NodeJS environment and uses Redis Server
as in-memory key-value store and RethinkDB as a document database.
Nimble Streamer is used as a self-hosted video streaming server.
Wowza Streaming Cloud can be used instead of self-hosted media server.
Paid support and customization¶
Available upon your request on GCS.uno website